THE SERVICES WE OFFER
- Assistance in completing benefit claim forms.
- Attendance at interviews under caution with the police or the Single Fraud Investigation Service.
- Drafting of appeal submissions and advice to appeal benefit entitlement and overpayment decisions.
- Welfare Benefit Tribunal representation.
- Representation before the criminal courts, namely the Magistrates Court, Crown Court and the Court of Appeal.
- Tax Credit Offset Reports.
- Benefit Entitlement Calculations for solicitors representing injured clients.
BENEFITS COVERED BY OUR SERVICE
- Universal Credit (UC)
- Income Support (IS)
- Job-seekers Allowance (JSA)
- Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Pension Credit (PC)
- Incapacity Benefit (IC)
- Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – care and mobility components
- Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- Carers Allowance (CA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Working Tax Credits (WTC)
- Child Tax Credits (CTC)
- Child Benefit (CB)